French Bread Pizza
Dinner has never been easier! These French Bread Pizzas are easy to make and loved by everyone!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 French bread loaf - cut in half lengthwise
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup pizza sauce - more or less to your liking
- 6 oz grated mozzarella - about 2-2 1/2 cups
- 2 oz pepperonis - more or less to your liking
- fresh basil - chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with tin foil (makes for easy clean up).
Place the French bread halves on the prepared baking sheet. Place the loaves in the oven for 8 minutes, just enough time for the bread to slightly crisp up.
Remove the French bread from the oven and rub the garlic clove across the top surface of the bread.
Cover the French bread halves with the pizza sauce, top with the shredded mozzarella, and add pepperoni.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melty!
Remove from the oven, garnish with chopped basil if desired. Cut and serve immediately.