A cinnamon graham cracker crust topped with juicy peaches and cream.
Servings: 10 servings
- 4 cups peaches - peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter - melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup heavy cream - whipped into stiff peaks
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup reserved peach juice
Remove the sweetened peaches from the fridge. You'll notice that there's a lot of peach juice that's accumulated in the bowl. Drain all of the peach juice into a separate bowl.Now, measure out 1/4 cup of this peach juice and reserve that. You can throw away the remaining juice.
In a small bowl add the 1/4 of peach juice and the unflavored gelatin. Using a fork, mix the gelatin into the peach juice.
Then gently stir the peach and gelatin mixture into the freshly whipped cream. Stir in the chopped peaches.
Spoon the peaches and cream mixture into the graham cracker crust. Chill for at least 2, or several hours before serving.