Cranberry Turkey Salad Sandwich
Put your leftover Thanksgiving turkey to good use by making this delicious cranberry turkey salad sandwich. It's loaded with dried cranberries, pecans, celery, and fresh thyme.
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups turkey - chopped (leftover Thanksgiving turkey is perfect for this recipe!)
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup pecans - chopped (toasted is great, but not necessary)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar - or honey
- 1/3 cup celery - diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme - chopped
- 1/2 lemon - juiced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- salt and pepper - to taste
- bread or rolls - for serving
In a large bowl combine the turkey, Mayo, Greek yogurt, pecans, mustard, sugar, celery, thyme, lemon juice, and dried cranberries. Stir to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Portion the mixture onto slices of bread or rolls.
Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Nutritional information is an estimate and does not include the bread or rolls you choose to serve this on.
- You can use more mayo or more Greek yogurt if you want your turkey salad very creamy (I usually prefer mine with less mayo/Greek yogurt).