4th of July Fruit Water
This colorful 4th of July fruit-infused water is a perfect way to add that red, white and blue to your celebration. And don’t forget dessert! My Greek yogurt fruit bites are an easy (and festive) treat to enjoy on Independence Day.
For a bright blue drink try our blue lemonade!
You guys, this is the EASIEST way to spruce up your 4th of July celebration. Fruit-infused water is such a fun way to make your water look great and taste great too! Try our peach water for another summer fruit-infused water idea.
When it comes to throwing a party, I’m all about a great presentation that takes half the time! I’d much rather spend that time with family and friends. Wouldn’t you? So, this fun water recipe is perfect.
I’ll show you how simple and versatile it is. But the best part is it looks fancy and it tastes delicious!
Keeping with the red, white, and blue theme here are some ideas (feel free to pick and choose which ones you’d like to use):
- Pomegranate arils
- Red cherries
- Dragon Fruit
Star Shaped Fruit
To get the festive star shaped fruit use a small star cookie cutter. The white stars you see in the drink are sliced apples but you can use pears, dragon fruit, or even watermelon.
To cut the apples into stars: slice the apples so that the core shows the “seeded star.” I cut mine into about 1/4″-1/2″ slices, then use a small star cookie cutter to cut out small stars from the apple slices.
How to make Fruit Infused Water
Simply wash and slice the fruit you plan on using. I used strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and apples.
Place the fruit in a large pitcher. Fill the pitcher with water and ice. That’s it!
This is a great recipe to have your kiddos help with too. My two boys love using the cookie cutters, so having them help cut the fruit stars was a great way to include them in all the party preparation.
Have a safe, happy, and healthy 4th of July!
4th of July Water
- 10 cups water
- 1 cup strawberries - sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 apples - cut into star shapes (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a large pitcher. Pour in the water. Stir.
- Serve immediately or let sit in the fridge for several hours to devleop flavor. Serve cold!
Star shaped apples
- To cut the apples into stars: slice the apples so that the core shows the "seeded star." I cut mine into about 1/4"-1/2" slices, then use a small star cookie cutter to cut out small stars from the apple slices.
- Can be served immediately if you wish.
- Feel free to add more or less fruit to the pitcher. This is more of a “guideline” than a recipe. Have fun with it!
- Add mint leaves for green color (optional).
- You can use whatever fruit you have on hand! Cherries would be perfect as would raspberries.
- Instead of water you can try switching it up by using Sprite, 7-UP or Gingerale.