Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups
This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups are super tasty and loaded with pumpkin puree and delicious fall spices. I couldn’t stop there! To no surprise I added a handful of chocolate chips to the tops for the beloved combo of pumpkin + chocolate. ❤️
My famous chocolate + pumpkin combo. I literally can’t get away from it! Exhibit A: pumpkin chocolate chip bread, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and last but not least pumpkin energy balls. It’s getting out of hand… in the best way.
- Pumpkin French Toast Casserole
- Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Pancakes with homemade brown butter cinnamon pecan syrup
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
And adding to this list will be these pumpkin baked oatmeal cups! This recipe happens to be a one bowl recipe which means less dishes. Yay!
How to make Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Mix the wet ingredients. In a medium sized bowl whisk the eggs, almond milk (or regular cows milk), vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, and oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Add the quick cooking oats, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until smooth.
- Portion out the batter. Use a large cookie scoop to portion the batter into a greased regular sized muffin tin.
- Add chocolate. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the pumpkin oatmeal batter.
- Bake. These pumpkin baked oatmeal cups will bake in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes. The tops will appear set and lightly golden.
How to store
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days or in the fridge for 6 days.
You can freeze these pumpkin baked oatmeal cups! Simply store in an airtight container or freezer safe zip top bag. These will last for 2 months in the freezer. When ready to eat, place in the refrigerator to thaw.
If you make this recipe or any other recipe on the blog, don’t forget to come back and leave a rating and review. I love hearing from you!
And if you’d like to receive delicious recipes on a weekly basis, SUBSCRIBE to Salt & Baker. I’ll send you a surprise recipe each week.
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup almond milk or regular milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips optional (could top with chopped pecans or pepitas!)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until smooth and evenly combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop to portion out the batter into the 12 muffin tins.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips or pecans overtop (can top with whatever you'd like!)
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly. Serve warm, at room temperature, or cold.
- Store the oatmeal cups in an airtight container in the fridge.
This post contains affiliate links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.