A Sweeter Wednesday
You guys, I have been loving all of the comments you write on the blog. They totally make my day! And here’s the thing, your comments help other readers too. When you make a recipe, or if you make a slight alteration to the recipe, people can read it and see how it turned out for you. So thank you for taking the time to come back and comment on each recipe post. It’s so helpful!
Before we continue, READ THIS article about a 24 year old guy looking for love… he bought a billboard, and put his face on it.
No, not the Utah millionaire. This is a different guy. I love this so much! Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Feel Good Story
The feel good story for this week is about these two sisters who donated their kidney, and started a chain reaction. Good for them!
We are finally getting settled! But after mopping our floor (the entire house is hardwood) with our Shark steamer (I love it but hate it, ps. mopping took forever) I decided it was time to purchase an old fashioned mop. My mother-in-law says she’s owned this mop for 10 years and she loves it. I was sold. It’s a bit bigger and covers more surface area, doesn’t plug in, it’s built well, and it’s old fashioned! Sometimes old school is just better, you know what I mean?
I get excited over the littlest things.
What Caught my Eye
I should preface this by saying my sons birthdays are coming up so I’ve been browsing the internet with my two kids in mind, I’ll share a few of the ideas below. But I also have some great finds for men and women so keep reading!
- Thinking about buying this for my 4 year olds birthday, do you think he’ll like it?!
- Shopping for kids clothes is so much fun, I found this. But these kid shoes are my favorite by far.
- Do you own a Yeti? I’ve heard so many great things about them, but the price is definitely holding me back…
- For you men, this shirt doesn’t seem normal. Tell me, is this something people actually wear??
- However, I think this shirt looks really good! It’s Burberry… so the price tag is killer; but it comes in short and long sleeves 🙌🏼
- Women, I’ve heard really good things about these sandals! So many color options. My Old Navy $1 flip flops are nearing the end of their days.
Recipes you need to bookmark
I’ve shared some delicious foods this past week. Make sure you check them out and bookmark them for later.
- Cookies and Cream Popsicles – perfect if you love Oreos! This popsicles recipe is one of 75 delicious and healthy popsicles found in For the Love of Popsicles recipe book.
- Texas Sheet Cake – really want to make this right about now. Just looking at the photos make me salivate, ha!
- Healthy Almond Joy Bites – yes, I made a healthy snack inspired by a favorite candy bar. Next up, Reese’s PB bites… yum!
- Sausage dip – my favorite chip dip of allllll time!!!
This lemon cream pie is #foodgoals
I’ve never had a lavender dessert before, but this lavender angel food cake is tempting me!
This layered Oreo dessert is welcome in my kitchen any day!
Amazon Prime Day is right around the corner (can’t wait!) I have an Amazon storefront you can check out. I’ve included all of the kitchen gadgets, tools, and products I use and love!
SUBSCRIBE TO SALT & BAKER
If you love these recipes, be sure to subscribe. You’ll get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox…. you don’t want to miss out!
And don’t forget, if you make a recipe from my blog be sure to share it on social media. Tag @saltandbaker and #saltandbaker so I can see what you’ve made!
Thank you for reading and supporting my website. There are affiliate links in this post, for which I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This allows me to bring unique content and recipes to you, free of charge. As always, all opinions are my own.