Raspberry Mojito Mocktail
This Raspberry Mojito Mocktail recipe is the perfect drink to enjoy year round! It’s loaded with juicy raspberries, fresh mint, and a hint of lime. This non alcoholic mojito drink is then topped off with Sprite or 7-UP (whichever you prefer). If you’re more of a strawberry lover, try my strawberry mojito mocktail.
Non Alcoholic Raspberry Mojito
This recipe is on repeat at my house. It’s so dang good! We had some frozen raspberries in our freezer so I set out to make a delicious drink.
I wanted something that I could enjoy in the summer time, a drink that would quench my thirst and leave me wanting more.
I nailed it.
I wanted more. And more. And more.
I couldn’t get enough of this virgin raspberry mojito!
Ingredients for raspberry mojito
Mojitos are so easy to make. I don’t drink so I obviously omitted the alcohol. But to get started you’ll need 4 ingredients to make this virgin raspberry mojito recipe.
- Raspberries. If you use frozen raspberries, thaw them before using. If you use fresh raspberries to make this mojito mocktail recipe use at least 3 cups of raspberries.
- Fresh mint leaves.
- Sprite or 7-Up.
How to make a Raspberry Mojito (Mocktail- No alcohol)
Add the raspberries and mint leaves to a large pitcher.
Using a muddle or the back of a wooden spoon, muddle until the raspberries have released their juices and the mint leaves have wilted.
Pro tip: If using thawed (previously frozen) raspberries, the raspberries will most likely be juicy and not as plump. Muddling won’t be a necessary for the raspberries; however, you’ll want to focus on muddling the mint leaves to extract their mint flavor into the drink.
After the raspberries have been muddled (don’t make it a raspberry puree… it’s ok to keep some of the raspberries in chunks), add the lime juice to the pitcher.
Pour in the Sprite or 7-UP.
Add ice if you’d like.
Pour in individual glasses to serve.
Top with a sprig of fresh mint and a lime wedge.
Best served on a hot summer day during peak raspberry season!
Popular Raspberry Recipes:
- Raspberry Sorbet – Salt & Baker
- Raspberry Streusel Bars – Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Raspberry Sauce – Salt & Baker
- Raspberry Chocolate Swiss Roll – Garnish & Glaze
Raspberry Mojito Mocktail
- 2 cups frozen raspberries - thawed*
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 1 lime - juiced
- 4 cups Sprite or 7-UP
- To a pitcher add the raspberries and mint leaves. Using a muddle or the back of a wooden spoon, muddle until the raspberries have released their juices and the mint leaves have wilted.
- Add the lime juice.
- Pour in the Sprite or 7-UP. Stir. Add ice if you'd like.
- Pour in individual glasses to serve. Top with a sprig of fresh mint and a lime wedge.