Rosemary Roasted Cashews
This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’ll be hard to eat plain ole cashews after tasting these Rosemary Roasted Cashews.
This recipe features everything you could want in a snack: a hint of salt from the salted cashews, a dash of sweet (thanks to the brown sugar), a delicate buttery flavor (hello melted butter!), a small kick of heat (thanks to the cayenne), and it’s all rounded off with the gentle flavor of fresh rosemary.
It’s a very, very beautiful taste.
But don’t trust my word for it, make it and see for yourself!
It’s super easy. The whole recipe takes a solid 13 minutes to complete, 15 minutes if you count dish duty.
Ingredients needed to make Rosemary Cashews
- Salted cashews.
- Note: if you’re cutting back on your salt intake, use unsalted cashews.
- Fresh rosemary.
- Butter, melted.
- Cayenne, for a small dose of heat. Feel free to up the amount used if you prefer a stronger kick.
- Kosher salt.
- Dark brown sugar.
- Note: you can use light brown sugar if you’d like.
How to make Rosemary Roasted Cashews
Place the cashews on an un-greased baking sheet.
Combine the fresh rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt, and butter in a large bowl. Mix everything together until combined.
Roast the cashews in the oven for 9-10 minutes. The nuts will deep in color slightly and you’ll be able to smell the cashews.
Remove from the oven and transfer the cashews to the large bowl of seasonings; toss to coat.
We love to serve the cashews warm. Gosh, they are so tasty when they’re warm!
If you’re looking for a highly addicting, crowd-pleasing, easy-to-make snack recipe, these rosemary roasted cashews are jackpot.
But don’t stop there, I have a lot more recipes I know you’ll love!
If you make this recipe, or any other recipe on Salt & Baker, please come back to leave a rating and review. It helps myself and other readers so much. Thank you!
And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE! You’ll receive delicious recipes and some of my kitchen secrets.
Rosemary Roasted Cashews
- 1 lb salted cashews
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves chopped *I do a heaping tablespoon!
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne I add 1/4 tsp. You can add more if you want more heat
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dark brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Scatter the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the chopped rosemary, cayenne, brown sugar, salt, and melted butter.
- Remove cashews from the oven, and transfer them to the large bowl full of the seasonings and butter. Toss to coat.
- Serve warm.