BBQ Pineapple Meatballs
This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These BBQ Pineapple Meatballs are crazy good!!! Place the 3 ingredients in the crockpot (yes, only 3!!) and you’re done! Serve these pineapple meatballs over a bed of cooked rice and your dinner is complete.
After making my crockpot grape jelly meatballs (and looooving them!) I decided I needed more easy meatball recipes. That’s when this recipe was born.
I invited my sister over to sample the meatballs, and she raved about them as did my husband. I even overheard him on the phone telling his dad how amazing these barbecue pineapple meatballs tasted!
3 Ingredient Crock Pot Meatballs
Next time you’re at the grocery store make sure you grab these ingredients:
- BBQ sauce, select your favorite kind. I love Sweet Baby Rays, so that’s what I used. You’ll use just shy of a 28 oz bottle of bbq sauce.
- 20 oz can of crushed pineapple.
- 50 frozen meatballs. I love the ones from Costco.
How to make BBQ Pineapple Meatballs
I introduce to you, the easiest recipe ever.
Pour the can of pineapple into the slow cooker (don’t drain the juice!) and the 2 cups of BBQ sauce. Stir.
Add the frozen meatballs to the slow cooker and stir so that all of the meatballs are covered in the sauce.
Put the lid on, and set the slow cooker to high and cook for 2-3 hours, or low for 4 hours.
And, you’re done.
Make it a meal
Even if you use a barbecue sauce that isn’t spicy, you’ll notice there’s a very subtle burst of heat in this BBQ Pineapple Meatballs recipe. It’s delicious! But it’s not too spicy, so don’t worry. It’s absolutely perfect.
If you want to served the meatballs as an appetizer just grab some toothpicks and let your guests go to town.
If you love these BBQ Pineapple Meatballs try:
If you make this recipe or any other recipe on the blog please come back and leave a review. If you take a picture of your food creations tag #saltandbaker and share it on social media so that I can see what you made!
And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO SALT & BAKER. You’ll receive new recipe posts, newsletters, and so much more!
BBQ Pineapple Meatballs
- 50 frozen precooked meatballs
- 2 cups BBQ sauce I used Sweet Baby Rays
- 1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple don't drain
- To the slow cooker add the BBQ sauce and crushed pineapple. Mix until combined.
- Add the frozen meatballs to the sauce, mix until the meatballs have been fully covered.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours, or on high for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with rice or as an appetizer.