Italian Cream Soda
One of my favorite drinks: Italian Cream Soda. It’s the perfect holiday drink, party drink, or refreshing summer drink! Mix and match flavorings for endless possibilities.
This has to be one of the easiest drinks to make. It’s also the easiest drink to devour. Note: I don’t drink alcohol so this drink is as close to “partying” as it gets! Haha!
This drink fits the bill for a party though: fast, easy, delicious, CUSTOMIZABLE. (That last one being a big winner).
Italian Cream Soda Ingredients:
- Club soda – use cold club soda.
- Flavored syrup – I use the Torani brand (you can find these flavored syrups in the coffee isle of your grocery store). I used raspberry and vanilla flavored syrups.
- Heavy cream – if you prefer a lighter option you can use half and half.
- Optional: top with additional whipped cream. If you choose to go this route, reduce the amount of heavy cream added to the drink itself.
How to make Italian Cream Soda
Fill drinking glasses half full of ice.
Then add 1/2 cup of cold club soda to each glass.
Pour 1/4 cup of flavored syrup into each glass.
Add 2 tablespoons of heavy cream to each glass.
When ready to drink, stir with a spoon to fully incorporate the heavy cream.
If you want to elevate this drink you can add a dollop of whipped cream to the top of the glass followed by a maraschino cherry. If you add the whipped cream, reduce the amount of heavy cream that’s poured into the glass by half.
If you love this Italian Soda recipe, try these:
If you make this recipe please comment and let me know how it went! I love hearing from my readers.
And don’t forget to subscribe! You’ll receive a delicious recipe weekly.
Italian Cream Soda
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1/4 cup Torani flavored syrup (raspberry) - I use Torani brand
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- whipped cream for topping - optional
- Fill drinking glasses half full of ice.
- Add 1/2 cup of club soda to the glass.
- Add 1/4 cup flavored syrup to the ice + soda.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons of heavy cream. Stir when ready to drink
6 Comments on “Italian Cream Soda”
I mix vanilla and raspberry and it is awesome I just use half and half too for cream
This recipe was great! I used half and half and hazelnut syrup. Delicious. 🙂
Mmmm. Sounds yummy!
Love these! My favorite syrup flavor combo is coconut and raspberry. Little bit of each of those — yummmmy.
I loved Italian Sodas as a teenager. I grew up in a small town, and somehow this made me feel sophisticated. I still make them at home sometimes and their so nostalgic.
I’m from a small town too! And I agree, drinking them makes me feel sophisticated as well. Thanks for your comment Renee!