Kitchen Essentials and Baking Gift Ideas
This baking and kitchen gift ideas guide includes all of my favorite must have kitchen appliances, essential kitchen tools, and baking essentials for beginners or well-seasoned bakers! It’s the perfect list of kitchen items to get you started or for the experienced chef!
Looking for the perfect gift for your significant other, mother-in-law, father-in-law, parents, a family member or friend? Do they love cooking and baking? Then you’ve come to the right spot! I’ve included all of my favorite baking essentials and cooking items for the perfect gift guide for home cooks and bakers!
- Oven Mitt Gloves
- Oven Thermometer – did you know ovens vary in temperature? The number on the oven doesn’t necessarily mean that’s the temperature inside. For best results in baking cookies, cakes, and more, use an oven thermometer!
- Big Cookie Scoop – of all the cookie scoops, I use my big one the most!
- Biscuit Cutter – I use this biscuit cutter not just for biscuits or as a cookie cutter, but for swirling around my cookies right after baking them for the perfect circular cookie.
- 7 QT Kitchen Aid Mixer Bowl – perfect for double batches!
- Fat Daddio 8-inch Circular Cake Pans
- Best Cookie Sheets
- Pre-Cut Parchment Paper – no more tearing for baking!
- Pie Crust Molds – cut down on time spent making pie decorations and spruce up your pie crusts with this easy tool.
- Baking Sheet Set
- Wilton Piping Tips Set – great gift idea for those who love making cakes and cupcakes!
- OXO Mixing Bowl Set – I use these all the time! They are the perfect sizes and really durable.
- Crate & Barrel White Square Baking Dish – I use this so often in the kitchen! Perfect for cooking desserts or dinners.
- Brownie Spatula – this is the perfect size for serving brownies, cookie bars, and more!
- Best Ever Spatula – this is the best spatula! It’s perfect for scraping down the sides of your stand mixer in all my delicious cookie recipes! It comes in a few different colors.
- Pie Plate with Lid – this pie plate and lid is amazing! I can finally cover my pies without messing up any toppings.
This list of kitchen items are the perfect baking gift ideas for those who are just getting started or who are years into their baking journey! Whether you are looking for the best baking tools for beginners or well-seasoned bakers, there’s something here everyone will love!
Must Have Kitchen Appliances
- Ice Cream Maker – This is a must for making my delicious homemade ice cream recipes!
- BlendTec Blender – perfect for making drinks and smoothies.
- Air Fryer – I’ve been adding more air fryer recipes to the blog, so grab an air fryer so you can try these amazing recipes!
- 8 QT Slow Cooker
- Instant Pot – you can use this like a pressure cooker, rice cooker, etc.
- Rice Cooker
- Food Processor – this really speeds things up when making things like my Graham Cracker Crust, Oreo Pie Crust, Biscoff Pie Crust and Food Processor Pie Crust!
- Pancake Griddle – perfect for all my delicious pancake recipes!
- Waffle Iron – this one has an anti-overflow moat which would make things way less messy!
These must have kitchen appliances are the best gifts for building your wedding registry or finding a gift for newlyweds! Are you just getting started stocking your kitchen? These appliances are kitchen essentials for ensuring cooking in the kitchen is a breeze!
Essential Kitchen Tools
- Meat Tenderizer
- Meat Chopper – need a hand breaking up the ground beef or sausage in the pan? This will do the trick!
- Meat Shredding Claws – this is a great gift for any man in your life!
- Le Creuset Pot – love this beautiful cream color! But there are so many pretty colors!
- White Ceramic Saute Pan – using a white pan is so helpful when it comes to browning butter because you can see the color of the milk solids so much easier!
- Over the Sink Colander – this is so helpful for draining water from steamed veggies or pasta!
- 2-Tiered Fruit Basket
- Herb Scissors – these make cutting fresh herbs such a breeze!
- OXO Salad Dressing Mixer – do you love making fresh salad dressings? This makes it super easy!
- OXO Spiralizer – Makes the perfect zucchini noodles (aka zoodles) every time! With this spiralizer, you can make my delicious 5-minute Zucchetti bowl!
- Starter Kitchen Utensil Set
- Instant Read Thermometer – perfect for cooking any meats
These are the best kitchen gifts because they will make food prep so much easier on you! Stocking your kitchen can be a daunting task, but you don’t need to break the bank to do it! Find a brand you love and can afford and build off that. Pick a few kitchen essentials at a time and keep this best cooking gifts list handy to use for finding the perfect gift for all your special occasions — be it birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts and more!