A Sweeter Wednesday #18
First off, I’m sorry for the sporadic “Sweeter Wednesday” posts. I’ve been *slightly* losing my mind recently. I’m suffering from major burnout as I’m working double time to get all of my work completed before I head out of town. So much to do in so little time.
I was looking through the recipes I have scheduled… I don’t have a dessert recipe going out until mid March. Yikes! Brace yourself for healthy recipes, appetizers, sides, easy dinners, and some seafood 🙂 I’m giddy with excitement! The recipes are so delicious!
If you didn’t see the latest recipes from the past 3 weeks, no worries, I recap them here.
- Swedish Meatballs
- Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe
- Homemade Sausage Gravy
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Nutella Cheesecake
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Nutella Stuffed Nutella Cookies
- Red Velvet Macarons
- Red Velvet Cake
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- I’m watching the Bachelor for the first time in 4 years. I’ve never loved the show, however, I’ve enjoyed having the drama. HA! I prefer to watch drama and not experience it first-hand.
- I also watched The Notebook a few days ago. I’ve gotta say, I prefer the first half of the movie over the second half. I love when they are younger! Also Ryan Goslings beard just doesn’t work on him… maybe this is why I prefer the first half 🤔
- Costco should be off limits for me. I walk into the store and decide I need all the things that I don’t actually need.
- Costco carries the cutest Adidas boy athletic wear around this time of year. Yep. Couldn’t resist it. (Wish they carried it in adult sizes!)
- I’m looking for some good books to read! What are a few of your favorites? Let me know in the comments below.
Girls, if you like/prefer modest swimwear… I purchased a suit from here and I love it!
Making heart pretzels this week for my family!
One of my favorite desserts is an oozing molten lava cake. 🍫
You guys, this is what I bought my husband for Valentine’s Day. Am I the weirdest ever?? Side note: he needs sandals so… whatever.
But then I got him this shirt, so I think that makes up for it. 😂
Love this cherry chip cake!
Thanks so much for being a regular reader of Salt & Baker. I appreciate you so much!