A Sweeter Wednesday #21
Happy Wednesday! Or I think it’s Wednesday 🤔 Honestly, I can’t keep track of what day it is. Our schedule is a a bit out of wack, as I’m sure yours is too.
Nevertheless, I hope each of you are happy and most importantly, healthy.
- I know there’s a lot of worry and possibly fear around the world, but it makes me so happy to see just HOW MUCH good there is! People are good.
- Zoos and aquariums are showcasing live footage and celebrities are doing mini concerts in their home.
- Jimmy Fallon is doing the Tonight Show from his home and I’m LOVING it!
lovingobsessed with the Peanut Butter M&M Eggs. I bought 3 bags on Saturday and we are down to 1. 😳 There’s more peanut butter in the eggs, so the candy tastes so much better than the year round PB M&M’s.
- We’ve been going on walks 2x/day and it has been our saving grace. I can’t handle being cooped up in the house all day.
- What are you doing to keep yourselves busy?
A recap of recipes shared on Salt & Baker over the past few weeks.
- Orange Rolls – something we make every Easter.
- Greek Quesadillas
- Green Sauce – slather it on anything your heart desires.
- Baked Falafel
- Parsley Potatoes – such an EASY recipe! Also really delicious and a great side dish for countless meals.
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream – I’m not a frosting person but this recipe converted me. Promise.
- Basketball cupcakes – probably the cutest treat for a basketball themed party, or March Madness… that was cancelled. 😭
- Roasted Broccoli – aka healthy candy. Because it legit tastes like candy.
- Chocolate Cake Pops
- Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
Thank you to everyone who has made a recipe and come back to comment on it! Your comments really help me and Salt & Baker as a business, so thank you for taking the time to do that. ❤️
Yale’s “Happiness Course” is being offered for free right now. 🎉
Confession: I spent a small fortune on a waffle iron, but I’m here to tell you it was so worth it! Best waffle maker I’ve ever used.
I love that this Starbucks worker/opera singer burst into song for a customer.
Who loves homemade peppermint patties? 🙋🏼♀️
Kind of want to buy this kids toy for myself… not my kids!
I need to buy some plants; 6 plants that can reduce stress.
This chickpea chili sounds delish.
One of the cutest desserts I’ve seen… mini lemon cheesecakes 🍋
Thanks for reading and have a great week!