Avocado Chicken Wraps
These Avocado Chicken Wraps are a delicious and healthy 10 minute meal! You read that right. 10 minutes!! These wraps are loaded with avocados (of course), shredded chicken, grape tomatoes, cilantro, a spritz of lime, and a blend of Mexican spices.
Now, making this recipe is so easy it’s ridiculous.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these chicken avocado wraps!
How to Make Avocado Chicken Wraps
Grab 3 large avocados and cut them in half. Remove and discard the pits.
Scoop the flesh from each avocado into a large bowl. Using a fork, or pastry cutter (a tip I share in my guacamole recipe) <– makes mashing avocados so easy, mash the avocados until they’re chunky or smooth. I like my avocados with a chunky texture.
Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl:
- shredded chicken (Costco’s rotisserie chicken comes in so handy here)
- grape tomatoes (make sure they’re chopped. My grape tomatoes were on the small side so I cut them into fourths).
- cilantro (I LOVE cilantro.. so maybe 3 tablespoons is a bit heavy handed for you? Taste and add as you go).
- green onions – I used 2 green onions, however, if you aren’t an onion person go ahead and just use 1 green onion for this recipe.
- Spices such as chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Lime juice
Mix everything together.
Scoop some of the avocado chicken mixture onto a flour tortilla, roll it up, and enjoy!
You can eat these avocado chicken wraps warm or cold. I’ve had them both ways and I can honestly tell you I don’t have a preference. I think they’re delicious either way!
If you love these avocado chicken wraps, check out these easy recipes:
- 15 easy kid friendly dinner recipes
- Baked chicken taquitos
- BBQ chicken sandwich recipe
- Curry chicken and rice
- Chicken salad sandwich recipe
Avocado Chicken Wraps
- 3 avocados
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup grape tomatoes - chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro - chopped
- 2 green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 4-6 flour tortillas for serving
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop the flesh of each avocado into a large bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork or pastry cutter until the avocado is in chunks and/or smooth.
- Add the shredded chicken, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper to the bowl. Stir until everything is combined.
- Scoop the mixture into a tortilla, wrap up, and enjoy!