Christmas Cranberry Slush Punch
Enjoy this Christmas cranberry slush at your next holiday party! The mixture of cranberry and orange juice with Sprite is a delicious nonalcoholic fizzy drink everyone will love!
I love the Christmas flavor combination of cranberry and orange! If you do too, then you’ll love my Orange Cranberry Cake! It’s the perfect cake for the holidays.
Shoutout to my mother-in-law for this amazing recipe! Slushie drinks are so fun and are perfect for parties.
Plus, it’s just three ingredients. Yep! You can put this together in no time at all. If you’re looking for a fun way to jazz up your holiday drinks, this is the perfect recipe for you.
My favorite thing about this punch is that it is delicious frozen or normal. I love frozen slush drinks, but if you are short on time or aren’t a fan of the frozen slush punch option, you can skip freezing and serve immediately — and it’s still insanely delicious! I wouldn’t skip the orange slices and cranberries added to the punch though, it makes it so pretty and festive! You’ll be glad you did the extra step, trust me.
- Cranberry juice — You can use concentrates or the bottled juice, whatever you prefer.
- Orange juice — Use an orange juice brand that you like. A good orange juice can make or break this recipe.
- Lemon lime soda — Sprite or 7Up
- Fresh cranberries, orange slices, and rosemary sprigs for garnish
How to Make Christmas Punch
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry and orange juice. Transfer the juice to a freezer safe bag and freezer until firm. (This step isn’t necessary! If you’re short on time, you can skip the freezing. However, I just really like slushy drinks so that’s why I freeze it).
- Once firm, place the frozen juice into a large pitcher or punch bowl. Use a wooden spoon to break up the frozen juice into slushie pieces. Add the soda. Stir to combine. Add in the cranberries and orange slices. Serve cold.
Tools Used for This Recipe
You can use any lemon lime soda option. Whichever you prefer!
Select an orange juice that you love. I’ve made this using a cheap off-brand orange juice and it didn’t have as good of flavor in times past when I’ve made it with some of my favorite orange juice brands.
If you’re making this slush punch for a large gathering, I’d double the juice and put it in two different zip top bags to freeze. This way you can leave one bag in the fridge and use it to refill later on in your celebrations!
Can I use juice concentrates?
Yep! You can use the juice concentrates or bottled juice.
How long does juice need to freeze for a slushie?
About 4 hours. I would freeze it until it’s just frozen because you still need to be able to break the juice into slush chunks.
More Thirst-Quenching Drink Recipes
If you make a recipe from Salt & Baker, I would be so grateful if you come back to leave a rating and review. Thank you thank you! ❤️
Christmas Cranberry Slush Punch
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 liter lemon lime soda - Sprite, 7 Up
- fresh cranberries
- orange slices
- In a large bowl combine the cranberry and orange juice. Transfer the juice to a freezer safe bag and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. (See notes).
- Remove from the freezer. Break up the frozen juice and place in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Use a wooden spoon to carefully break up the frozen chunks into smaller pieces (should get sort of slushy when you do this).
- Add the soda and stir to combine.
- Add in the cranberries and orange slices and serve cold.