Feta Corn Salad
This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Feta Corn Salad is a refreshing and healthy side dish or main course. It’s utilizes fresh ingredients and tastes delicious!
Do you enjoy eating raw corn? We’re talking, fresh corn cut right off the cob ?
If you said, “Yes,” we’re in luck! Because this Feta Corn Salad has fresh corn cut right off the cob. No cooking necessary!
However, if you said, “No,” then feel free to go back and change your answer. ?
But really, if you’re one who doesn’t enjoy raw corn, you’ll change your tune after eating this delicious corn salad!
A few things I love about this salad:
- It uses fresh corn! If you have a garden bursting at the seams with delicious corn (like my dad) then you MUST make this.
- The seasoning for this salad consists of salt, pepper, and FRESH MINT! Yassss!!!
- Basically, if you have a garden you’ll love this Feta Corn Salad because it’s a great way to utilize fresh produce.
Ingredients in Feta Corn Salad
- Fresh corn
- Fresh mint
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Feta cheese!!!
Feta cheese is so yummy! It’s salty and tangy which balances out the sweetness of the summer corn and the fresh mint.
How to make Feta Corn Salad
- It’s as easy as chopping up the ingredients, adding it to a medium sized bowl, and tossing it together.
- If you’re skeptical about the fresh mint, you can substitute fresh basil. However, I haven’t tried it with the basil so I can’t guarantee you’ll love the result. Keep in mind, basil pairs well with each of the ingredients in the salad so it should work out just fine. ?
When I made this salad the other day, I opted to use this as our side dish rather than steam a pan of broccoli for dinner. I must say, we really enjoyed eating this salad! It was a welcomed change over the normal broccoli.
For those of you with a garden, I hope you make this healthy corn salad! It takes 15 minutes to make and has such a fresh and light taste to it.
While you’re at it, make sure you check out these delicious recipes:
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots
- Buttery Brown Sugar Winter Squash
- Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Craving more? SUBSCRIBE TO SALT & BAKER to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Trust me, you don’t want to miss out!
And don’t forget, if you make a recipe from my blog be sure to share it on social media. Tag @saltandbaker and #saltandbaker so I can see what you’ve made!
Feta Corn Salad
- 3 cups raw corn kernels from about 3-4 ears of corn
- 2 fresh tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper or more to taste
- Place the corn, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, feta, and fresh mint in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over top. Toss to coat. Taste, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.