A Sweeter Wednesday
This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’ve shared some really delicious recipes over the past 2 weeks. Here a few in case you missed them:
- Autumn Vegetable Stuffing
- How to make movie theater popcorn – this is legit. Tastes just like movie theater popcorn! (Plus you don’t have to add melted butter and added salt).
- Copycat Wingers Sticky Fingers – straight up deliciousness
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream – homemade is so much better than store bought ice cream. Promise.
- German Chocolate Brownies – two of my favorite things!! Brownies + coconut pecan frosting ❤️
We had a fun-filled and exhausting weekend. My younger sister got married in Utah so we traveled there over the weekend to be a part of the festivities. First and foremost, traveling with a mobile baby is NO JOKE! Poor William doesn’t sleep if he’s not in a crib, so he was awake a majority of the (late night) flight.
The wedding festivities took place all day Friday, and then Saturday was treated as a mini family reunion.
It was fun to see the autumn leaves, smell the crisp air, and see the mountains! But the highlight was definitely seeing and spending time with family.
FYI Sunday night I sat down and planned all of the food I’m going to post from now until next June, and let me just say… you are going to LOVE it all! I can’t wait!!
This time in years past
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Pumpkin pancakes
- Tilapia cakes
- Creamy butternut squash Alfredo with maple glazed bacon
- Brown sugar crusted salmon
- Buttery brown sugar acorn squash
These shoes fit like sneakers, but are versatile enough to dress up or down for a work day. I read the reviews and I’m SOLD!
A fall must: sweet potato chowder.
My son would love these cute mini meat loaves!
Best pair of leggings I’ve ever owned. So soft and flattering!
Adding this to my dinner menu.
Love these shoes.
Healthy pumpkin muffins, made in a blender. That’s my kind of muffin!
SUBSCRIBE TO SALT & BAKER
If you love what you see on Salt & Baker be sure to subscribe. You’ll get new posts delivered straight to your inbox (for FREE)…. you don’t want to miss out!
Thank you for reading and supporting my website. There are affiliate links in this post, for which I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This allows me to bring unique content and recipes to you, free of charge. As always, all opinions are my own.