Reeses Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Skillet
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Skillet is the perfect way to enjoy s’mores this year! With just 2 ingredients and 15 minutes you’ll have a melty and delicious treat to share with family and friends.
Do you love ’em? I really like s’mores! I’m usually not a big marshmallow lover but when it’s paired with something like chocolate and peanut butter, then I’m all for it; like my classic no-bake cookies. They’re seriously amazing!
Ingredients needed for peanut butter cup s’mores skillet
- Miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups – about 33 or so. A 10.5 oz bag will do the trick.
- Marshmallows – I use the larger marshmallows, but you can use mini marshmallows if you’d like. Rather than having them in one even layer, you can sort of mound the mini marshmallows overtop of the peanut butter cups.
- Graham crackers – for serving, because you need graham crackers for it to be a true s’mores!
How to make a Reese’s s’mores skillet
Begin by unwrapping each of the miniature Reeses peanut butter cups.
Place them along the bottom of a 9 inch skillet. The peanut butter cups should be wedged in their fairy tight.
Next, add large marshmallows to the top of the peanut butter cups.
Again, wedge the marshmallows in tightly. I counted and needed about 33 large marshmallows. Which works out nicely because we needed about 33 or so Reeses peanut butter cups.
Now it’s time to bake the s’mores skillet. Place it in a 425°F preheated oven.
I wanted the marshmallows a beautiful golden brown with a nice crisp top. I ended up baking mine for about 12 minutes. Make sure you keep an eye on it because the marshmallows can burn!
And now that I think about it, maybe that’s not a bad thing? If you’re the type of camper who likes to place their mallow in the center of the fire pit and get the marshmallow on fire, then feel free to burn those mallows just how you like it. Ha!
Once the marshmallows are melty, puffy, and golden brown remove the skillet from the oven.
Serve with graham crackers.
This s’mores skillet is best served warm and within the first hour of making it.
If you’re one to celebrate National S’mores Day, this is the recipe for you!
I hope you love it as much as we do!
SUBSCRIBE TO SALT & BAKER
If you love these recipes, be sure and subscribe. You’ll get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox…. you don’t want to miss out!
And don’t forget, if you make a recipe from my blog be sure to share it on social media. Tag @saltandbaker and #saltandbaker so I can see what you’ve made!
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Skillet
- 33 mini Reeses peanut butter cups - (about a 10.5 oz bag)
- 33 large marshmallows
- graham crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Unwrap the mini peanut butter cups.
- In a 9in skillet place the PB cups upright and fairly close to one another.
- Once the bottom of the skillet is covered by the PB cups place the large marshmallows on top.
- Place in oven for 10-12 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden and melty.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately with graham cracker squares