Johnny Carinos Bowtie Festival
This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Johnny Carinos Bowtie Festival copycat recipe tastes BETTER than what they serve at the restaurant! This pasta dish is bursting with flavor! It is easily my families most loved meal.
This pasta dish is good! Like, realllll good! My family goes crazy for it.
The bacon brings a blast of flavor in each bite, while the tomatoes add the perfect softness to the dish. It’s one of our most favorite dinners. It’s easy to prep and takes little time to put together.
We love the creaminess and bold flavors in this pasta dish. I promise, you’ll gobble this up! If you don’t have grilled chicken, substitute it for bottle chicken or rotisserie chicken.
Occasionally I’ll make this with bottled chicken and it turns out wonderfully.
Give it a try! You’ll be glad you did!
Craving more delicious dinner recipes? I suggest you try these:
- Taquitos Recipe
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Pesto Pasta with Zucchini and Ricotta
- Reverse Stuffed Peppers
- Sesame Cilantro Noodle Bowl
Remember to SUBSCRIBE TO SALT & BAKER to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Simply enter your email in a subscription box located on the right hand side of the blog or scroll below the recipe and sign up there!
- 2 oz butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, if you have a red onion you can use that instead
- 1/4 cup diced cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup diced roma tomatoes
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken I used 1 large chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 jar Ragu Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago Cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 16 oz pre-cooked bowtie noodles
- In a heated pan, over medium heat melt the butter. Add the onions. Cook for 2 minutes. Then add the garlic, bacon, tomatoes, chicken, and spice mixture. Cook until onions become translucent.
- Add the heavy cream and asiago cheese to the pan. Stir and cook for 2 minutes, or until you notice the cream mixture has reduced a tiny bit. Add the Alfredo sauce and bowtie pasta. Stir until evenly combined. Remove from heat. Serve immediately.
This recipe adapted from CopyKat Recipes.
You might like these recipes: