Gingerbread Bundt Cake
Ring in the holiday season with this festive Gingerbread Bundt Cake! This is a show-stopping holiday cake that you and your family will love.
Friends, if you love gingerbread, this cake is for you! It’s spiced with ginger, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
This gingerbread bundt cake is bursting with holiday spices. Make this gingerbread bundt cake and your taste buds will be on a holiday high.
Top it with the silky smooth maple glaze and you are in business.
Everyone who makes this has raving reviews! Not only does this bundt cake taste delicious, it can also be dressed up to be the center piece at any holiday party.
Dessert and decoration all in one? That’s a win-win.
What does a Gingerbread Bundt Cake taste like?
Image the flavor of a gingerbread cookie and then times that by 2! This gingerbread bundt cake is soft, fluffy, and bursting with warm holiday flavors. It’s all of your favorite holiday spices compressed into one warm, satisfying dessert. The flavor in this cake is off the charts! 🙌🏼
Don’t forget the maple glaze. My love for maple syrup is no secret. See my Butternut Squash Alfredo with Maple Glazed Bacon, for example.
The smooth maple glaze that is drizzled overtop is the perfect accent to this perfectly spiced holiday bundt cake.
I know it’s only October, but holiday baking commences early in my home.
How to make Gingerbread Bundt Cake
- Gather the necessary ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk until they are combined.
- Next, you’ll add the eggs, brown sugar, buttermilk, eggs, molasses, and butter to the bowl of your stand mixer. If you don’t own a stand mixer, simply use hand beaters. They work just as well!
- Mix the wet ingredients. When those have been combined add the dry ingredients and mix until everything has come together.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan. When I use bundt pans I always grease and flour AND do a light coating of Baker’s Joy cooking spray. Bundt pans are finicky and so I do this is an extra precaution.
- Bake the cake. Let it cool.
- Top with the maple glaze and watch it be devoured!
The next time you need to bake a holiday cake, be sure to give this one a try!
It’s a the BEST Gingerbread Bundt Cake recipe on the internet! Trust me, friends. ❤️
(The pan I used to make this bundt cake can be found here.)
More delicious holiday recipes:
- The Best Caramel Apple Dip
- Gingersnap Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Spiced Glaze
- Cranberry Apple Cider
Craving more? SUBSCRIBE TO SALT & BAKER to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Simply enter your email in a subscription box located on the right hand side of the blog or scroll below the recipe and sign up there!
Ring in the holiday season with this festive cake! This gingerbread bundt cake is spiced with ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves.
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs whisked, room temp
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tsp real maple syrup
- 6 tsp milk
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10 cup bundt pan. * Set aside.
In a medium sized bowl whisk the dry ingredients, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. In the bowl of your stand mixer add the eggs, brown sugar, melted butter, buttermilk, and molasses. Using the paddle attachment, mix on low until the wet ingredients are combined, about 30 seconds. Add the flour into the wet ingredients. Mix on low until combined.
Pour the batter into your prepared bundt pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out mostly clean or with a few moist crumbs on it. Let the cake cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes. Invert cake onto cake stand. Allow to cool before topping with the glaze.
In a small bowl whisk the powdered sugar, syrup, and milk until combined. Pour over the cake.
This post contains affiliate links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.