Nutella Whipped Cream
This Nutella Whipped Cream is smooth, thick, creamy and delicious! Serve this delicious whipped Nutella on top of crepes, ice cream, brownies and more! It’s also featured as a filling in my Ferrero Rocher Cake and Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes!
Nutella is such a fun spread to make into all kinds of desserts — Nutella Brownies, Creamy Nutella Cheesecake Recipe, Nutella Stuffed Nutella Cookies, classic Nutella Cookies, … 😂 Can you tell we are big Nutella fans here?
Why This Recipe Works
- Only 2 ingredients needed. We love this recipe because you only need Nutella and heavy cream!
- Easy 5-minute recipe. This Nutella whipped cream recipe seriously takes 5 minutes max to make! Simply add the ingredients to a bowl and whip … boom. Done.
- Versatile recipe. With just two ingredients, this is the perfect fluffy Nutella spread for cakes, desserts or to use as a dip!
- Heavy Cream: Any brand of heavy whipping cream is just fine.
- Nutella: I love getting the bigger jars of Nutella from Costco for all the delicious Nutella recipes we make!
- Whip the heavy cream. In a large bowl add the heavy cream. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add the Nutella. Add the Nutella and whip again until smooth. If you want a stiffer consistency, chill the Nutella whipped cream for 30-60 minutes.
This recipe will make about 1 1/2 cups.
Be sure to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form — not soft peaks. You want the cream to be well whipped so it holds up better when combined with the Nutella.
Use cold cream for best results.
I love serving this Nutella whipped cream with some fresh strawberries! The strawberry and chocolate combination is delicious. Or add some to my Fresas con Crema recipe for some chocolate touch.
Make Ahead, Storing, and Freezing
Use right away or cover and store in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
I don’t recommend freezing this whipped Nutella since it has heavy cream in it. When dairy is frozen it separates when thawed. For best results, enjoy fresh.
Nutella is a sweet, chocolate and hazelnut spread.
The only difference between heavy cream and whipping cream is their fat content. They will perform very similarly. Heavy cream has slightly more fat than whipping cream.
Yes you can. If you prefer a different type of hazelnut spread than Nutella, that is just fine. However the brand of hazelnut spread tastes is how the whipped cream version will taste — so keep that in mind.
As I mentioned above, this delicious recipe is used as a filling in our Ferrero Rocher cake. You can also use this as a topping for crepes, as a filling for Chocolate Cupcakes, as a spread on my Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches, on top of delicious Homemade Fudgy Brownies, on top of Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe, and so much more!
More Whipped Recipes
Nutella Whipped Cream
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- In a large bowl add the heavy cream. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add the nutella and whip again until smooth and well combined. Use right away or cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days. If you want a stiffer consistency, chill the nutella whipped cream for 30-60 minutes.